This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Our 18th century cottage is situated at the foothills of Blackcombe and Whicham valley - gateway to the Lake District National Park. Our guest house offers comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation. We are a short stroll from our village pub where you can enjoy a bite to eat and taste the local real ales on offer.
The historic hamlet of Kirksanton with its own standing stones is ideal for a peaceful relaxing break for either business or pleasure, minutes walk away from our unspoilt beach which runs alongside the Cumbrian coastal way. You can relax in our guest lounge warmed by our log burner or retire to our well furnished en suite bedrooms. High speed Wi-Fi available. Our hearty full cooked English breakfast will prepare you for all the attractions the South Lakes has to offer, from the award winning Muncaster Castle to exhilarating beach rides with one of the two local trekking centres Murthwaite Green or The Cumbrian Heavy Horses. Please note we are unable to accommodate small children & pets.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet