- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Very happy with my stay at Vossius Vondelpark: the room was modern, in white with black cubes, the bathroom was good, and the location was e..."
"Lovely hotel, great location, staff very helpful. Hotel needs to invest in new matresses and pillows though!..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Wonderful location. Very very pleased...."
"Room quality met my expectation and the concierges were very helpful..."
"The staff are very friendly. The rooms are clean and tidy. (Small, but this is Amsterdam). Located near to Vondelpark with easy access to th..."
About the hotel
Hotel Vossius Vondelpark is a brand new boutique hotel, housed in 2 completely renovated monumental buildings in the heart of Amsterdam. Superbly located facing the beautiful Vondelpark to relax as well as the popular Leidse Square with the Casino and the hottest clubs, bars and restaurants to enjoy. The most exclusive shopping streets are just around the corner and the trendy Museum Square, the van Gogh museum, Rijksmuseum and the National Concert House are just a 5 minute walk away.
There is free Wi-Fi internet throughout the whole hotel and laptops are available in the lounge area for the guests' convenience. Hotel Vossius Vondelpark offers design rooms with personal service in a safe and perfect location for single travellers, business people as well as couples, friends and family.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Vossius Vondelpark in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely helpful place (if you sleep through talking)
Very happy with my stay at Vossius Vondelpark: the room was modern, in white with black cubes, the bathroom was good, and the location was excellent (for the Stedelik, Van Gogh, and Rijksmuseum, canal trips, outdoor chess square, airport bus link, and the Vondelpark).
All the reception staff were super helpful, spoke great English, informed us well about buses etc, and even were so kind as to go out to buy me gluten-free food for breakfast the next morning. However just one downside: my room was off the first-floor landing, which meant it was just a few metres away from the reception desk with no intervening wall, and the loud talking of the staff and people checking in and returning went on until past midnight, when I was waiting to go to sleep. Suggestions might include a sign asking for quiet, awareness amongst the staff, and in the medium term perhaps putting back the wall in the lobby where the archway is. This will affect lots of rooms as the staircase is open-plan. But if you sleep easily, or like staying up/out late, this won't affect you, and everything else was nice.
Hotel Vossius Vondelpark
Lovely hotel, great location, staff very helpful.
Hotel needs to invest in new matresses and pillows though!