- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Our stay was good - room very small and basic but clean enough. Staff on reception very friendly and helpful...."
"The hotel was basic but clean and comfortable. The staff were extremely helpful and suggested many alternative sightseeing activities. The l..."
"Great quality hotel, situated well and really friendly & accommodating staff...."
"I was pleased with all aspects of my stay. Its in a nice location aswell...."
"Stayed here for the IBC exhibition at the RAI centre. This was a last minute booking, and I was surprised to find a convenient hotel in a go..."
About the hotel
Hotel Vossius Vondelpark is a brand new boutique hotel, housed in 2 completely renovated monumental buildings in the heart of Amsterdam. Superbly located facing the beautiful Vondelpark to relax as well as the popular Leidse Square with the Casino and the hottest clubs, bars and restaurants to enjoy. The most exclusive shopping streets are just around the corner and the trendy Museum Square, the van Gogh museum, Rijksmuseum and the National Concert House are just a 5 minute walk away.
There is free Wi-Fi internet throughout the whole hotel and laptops are available in the lounge area for the guests' convenience. Hotel Vossius Vondelpark offers design rooms with personal service in a safe and perfect location for single travellers, business people as well as couples, friends and family.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Vossius Vondelpark in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay was good - room very small and basic but clean enough.
Staff on reception very friendly and helpful.
Good for a weekend maybe not for a long stay
The room was small and fine although the carpet was very dirty and the pillows smelled slightly of damp.
Our safe was broken (someone had locked it while open so it wouldn't close) as well as the ipod dock which didn't affect our stay but I do feel it should have been checked before we arrived.
We stayed for 4 nights which was a little too long in this style accommodation. It felt more appropriate for a 2 night stop as it wasn't particularly comfortable.
Also some safety concerns in the garden room we were given: There was a gate leading to an alleyway which was very flimsy, the motion activated light at the back of the room didn't work so there was no way of knowing if there was someone out there at night and the double doors had no substantial lock system. If these were fixed then the room would be greatly improved as it was nice to be able to sit right outside our room and so on and made the experience a little different particularly as it meant we could watch the Parakeets fly over from Vondelpark which I must say was brilliant!. The location of this hotel is suberb (quiet and out of the more touristy area yet a 2 minute walk from the museums and a short walk from the centre!) and the staff were very friendly and helpful.