- 4 guest reviews
"What a great find! This apartment was brilliant, well equipt, stylish, brilliantly positioned near the town centre with parking, comfy beds,..."
"In a town where decent hotel rooms are hard to find Plas Tudor is a real winner. Quiet, clean, modern, well appointed flat with two decent r..."
"The accommodation couldn't be faulted. Very clean and the well stocked fridge was a thoughtful bonus...."
"Couldn't fault. Good location for our reunion as close to town. Plenty of party. Facility's in flat perfect. Will definitely use again!..."
About the hotel
Luxury Serviced Apartment Rental and Holiday Letting in Aberystwyth The Only Real Hotel Alternative Plas Tudor Serviced Apartment is an exciting alternative to hotel accommodation in Aberystwyth. Plas Tudor offers a fresh and innovative approach, with so much more space to unwind and relax giving you the added choice of independence that comes with your own fully equipped apartment. Enjoy the light and airy modern-styled apartment within close proximity of shops, Aberystwyth University and the National Library of Wales.
The ground floor 2 bedroom apartment is situated in an elevated position overlooking the beautiful town of Aberystwyth. Whether it's for a week away with your family or friends, or to to accommodate one individual in a short-stay business let, Plas Tudor has a serviced accommodation solution to meet your needs. Our dedicated team deliver nothing less than service excellence - from meticulous standards of housekeeping, through to a streamlined reservations process. It's hassle free. The benefits of serviced apartments includes more space and privacy, convenience when traveling with a family, and the cost savings associated with cooking your own meals in the apartment. The Parc Y Bryn Development occupies a breathtaking hillside aspect, offering spectacular views across Cardigan Bay and the Irish sea. The ultimate in sophisticated, sleek, modern living, a perfect compliment to the vibrant, bustling historical University town of Aberystwyth. What better way to relax at home than with a cinematic panorama of a twinkling townscape after dark, the moon shimmering romantically over a tireless sea and all the comforts that make Plas Tudor a special home. Plas Tudor is also fully serviced weekly and all linen and towels are changed.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/09/2012 to 31/12/2021 - The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of booking. Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a great find.
This apartment was brilliant, well equipt, stylish, brilliantly positioned near the town centre with parking, comfy beds, nicely decorated, plenty of room etc. I can't say anything bad about it we had a great stay and would love to stay again.
In a town where decent hotel rooms are hard to find Plas Tudor is a real winner.
Quiet, clean, modern, well appointed flat with two decent rooms and all mod cons. Nice touch leaving bread/butter/milk/tea/cereal out so you've got brekkie on hand.