- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"+ very nice house decorated with style and elegance. Good sized comfy bedroom. Quiet. Ideal for a good night. Good location. Friendly staff...."
"Conveniently situated being only 3 or 4 minutes walk from the town and there is a car park!! Very pleased with the accommodation, room was c..."
About the hotel
This elegantly designed building is over 100 years old and has spacious rooms with some fine features including original stained glass, original fireplaces, a superb mahogany staircase and award winning gardens. The elegant Edwardian lounge area offers peaceful and comfortable surroundings, to ensure that all of our guests receive perfect tranquility upon entering. In the summer sunlight, the intimately designed dining room sparkles.
Almost as if the stars themselves were burning bright within the room. During occasions such as our Christmas and New Year festivities, the dining room itself glows from the splendour of elegantly arranged moonlight candles. Toward the rear of The Epperstone resides our own private car park. In which all guests are more than welcome to use during their stay. Which can be easily accessed via a quiet road adjacent to The Epperstone. The Victorian styled conservatory, is conveniently arranged to allow our guests to relax in comfort and sheer bliss. With an aquarium filled with vibrantly coloured exotic fish and overlooking the award winning gardens. Both of these features will ensure an even more relaxing time within the victorian themed conservatory.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfy and well decorated place
+ very nice house decorated with style and elegance.
Good sized comfy bedroom. Quiet. Ideal for a good night. Good location. Friendly staff. Good food. Warm house with heating on during the day and turned off at night. - I couldn't find a fault
Conveniently situated being only 3 or 4 minutes walk from the town and there is a car park!.
Very pleased with the accommodation, room was clean, staff were very pleasant / helpful and breakfast was good.