This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Metairie is a small hamleau 1km from the village of Lindry located 10km from Auxerre. We are in the Yonne department multifaceted north of the Burgundy region. The doors of the vineyards of Auxerre, Chablis, Joigny and Vézelay, a few cables of the Morvan Regional Nature Park .
. . 1h30 from Paris . . . discover Puisaye. A privileged stopover for lovers of comfort, quiet countryside and nature . . . where only the birds come to break the silence in our green paradise. Rooms of 28m2 for two with private bathroom: sink, shower or bath and toilet. They are carefully decorated by the hostess with the attention to detail and furnished with charm. A personalized environment with beams, tiles and artefacts. You will enjoy a high quality bedding and comfort to all who combines modernity and harmony . . . Each is equipped with a kettle with tea and coffee infusions. You'll also find hairdryer, bathrobes, fan . . . and little things for miles stunned. Now on the floor, as in the whole house, you will enjoy a reversible heating with air conditioning. And to well-being, daily maintenance of the rooms.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet