- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Good hotel in a perfect location with Carcassonne's medieval city only a couple of minutes walk away. One small issue is that it is not poss..."
"I feel the room was a little tired and small,the bathroom again was ok but getting into the shower bath was awkward,caught my toe on the cup..."
About the hotel
Come to discover, at the base of the medieval city of Carcassonne, a World Heritage Monument by UNESCO. The hotel Octroi is a mix between charmed and modernity, in a contemporary and design ambiance. All the rooms have, air conditionnong, flat screene, telephone, free wireless acces and bathroom with bath and toilet.
You can relax beside the outdoor heated swimming pool (28°) from Easter to begginning of November or you can also relax in our SPA Carita at 150 meters from the hotel, where you will find a steam room, a swimming pool with jacuzzi and massage jets and 3 beautifull beauty room, to live a wonderfull and unforgettable moment of wellness
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel De L'octroi in Carcassonne is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel in a perfect location with Carcassonne's medieval city only a couple of minutes walk away.
One small issue is that it is not possible to use the spa facilities at the sister hotel without booking a treatment and this was not clear in the hotel information on booking.
I feel the room was a little tired and small,the bathroom again was ok but getting into the shower bath was awkward,caught my toe on the cupboard at end of bath