This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Since 1854, the iconic Bridge House has served the local community for generations. From its humble beginnings as a timber mill, the Bridge House now offers its patrons high quality food and drink on a relaxing riverside setting, but also boasts comfortable and affordable accommodation. With 14 ensuite rooms, stunning bar and restaurant, outdoor dining, open fires, sports bar, big screen TVs, gaming room, separate function room with own bar and outdoor garden all set on the Mahurangi River, you’ll be sure to enjoy what we have to offer.
Warkworth is just 45 minutes north of Auckland and a world away in terms of character and pace. It is the gateway to the Matakana Coast Wine Country, vineyards, golf courses, local markets, stunning beaches and picturesque islands. Marine reserves and wildlife sanctuaries are all within a short distance from Warkworth
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet