- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is basic, you can find other 4* hotels much better, but the price-quality relation is fine. Paula from reservations was very sympa..."
About the hotel
Our establishment offers a distinguished service which correlates with its location in the core of our city close to the Obelisco. Very close to the best commercial,gastronomic, entertainment and touristic areas. It is a place to where most of the buses and subway lines combine; therefore, guests have the most adequate mobility.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Obelisco Center Suites in Buenos Aires are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fine hotel in the centre
The hotel is basic, you can find other 4* hotels much better, but the price-quality relation is fine.
Paula from reservations was very sympathic and helpfull however the people at the reception were not that friendly and didn't provide you much information or smiles.. The room is fine, but it needs a renovation within the decoration, is looks old.. the breakfast is fine, but not much variation.
The best thing is you can go to a fitness center with spa if you are guest of the hotel, which I found a plus.
In conclusion, it is a good hotel if you want to stay in the center and are not looking for something very expensive and luxurious.