- 8 guest reviews
"Don't use the coffee machine the drinks out of it are awful and there are no facilities in your room for making, tea, coffee etc. Coming bac..."
"Having to make an emergency trip as my father was ill I looked around the city for hotels or b & b's and stumbled across this place. I thoug..."
"Everything was as describer, great value for money, simple and basic. The jewel in the crown however was the receptionist, absolutely world..."
"If you're looking for a hotel then book a hotel, but if you're looking for a good value place to sleep then The Mount Batten Centre is ideal..."
About the hotel
The South West's premier watersports & activities centre The centre benefits from its unique position close to the picturesque Plymouth Sound,making an ideal base for diving or sight seeing. we can provide you with the perfect waterfront location for any occasion. Conference and event rooms for hire for up to 120 people.
Special occasions and themed nights from weddings to birthday parties We are a residential centre with 23 rooms offering comfortable accommodation for up 60 people making it ideal for activity individuals, groups and conference guests or simply a competitively priced break. Our rates are for bed & breakfast, we can also offer full board rates for group booking (minimum 12 people) which includes breakfast, packed lunch & dinner.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
An aquatic sports centre with basic overnight accommodation not a hotel with aquatic facilities
Read the negative review which stated rooms were not ensuite but a following comment said the rooms had been upgraded, however, on arrival the allocated room wasn't ensuite & when I requested an "upgrade" the receptionist said yes there were ensuite rooms but he didn't have the authority to change my room.
The beds were basic steel framed with mesh base & thin mattress, maybe ok for kids but not adults. Also no wi-fi in the room. This is an aquatic centre with overnight accommodation not a hotel with aquatic facilities, and in order to give a balanced review, the price was cheap, rooms were very clean, got a cooked breakfast instead of the expected continental & the sea front location is beautiful, however, don't expect luxuries!!
Don't use the coffee machine the drinks out of it are awful and there are no facilities in your room for making, tea, coffee etc.
Coming back around 11 pm I found the main door to be locked and had to wait until a security guard opened it for me, I was not informed about this procedure when I booked in. Hot water in the morning take a very long time to come through for the showers especially if you are getting up early.