- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Having to make an emergency trip as my father was ill I looked around the city for hotels or b & b's and stumbled across this place. I thoug..."
"Everything was as describer, great value for money, simple and basic. The jewel in the crown however was the receptionist, absolutely world..."
"If you're looking for a hotel then book a hotel, but if you're looking for a good value place to sleep then The Mount Batten Centre is ideal..."
"Good accommodation, good value for money. Excellent breakfast in the morning!..."
About the hotel
The South West's premier watersports & activities centre The centre benefits from its unique position close to the picturesque Plymouth Sound,making an ideal base for diving or sight seeing. we can provide you with the perfect waterfront location for any occasion. Conference and event rooms for hire for up to 120 people.
Special occasions and themed nights from weddings to birthday parties We are a residential centre with 23 rooms offering comfortable accommodation for up 60 people making it ideal for activity individuals, groups and conference guests or simply a competitively priced break. Our rates are for bed & breakfast, we can also offer full board rates for group booking (minimum 12 people) which includes breakfast, packed lunch & dinner.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
What a gem of a place!
Having to make an emergency trip as my father was ill I looked around the city for hotels or b & b's and stumbled across this place.
I thought compared to the average hotek asking price of £90 I thought that for £40 a night this would just be the average hostel sort of room. How wrong was I. I arrived to check in thinking it would be just a bed in a room with shared toilet and shower blocks (as I had read on other reviews) to be told that it was ensuite now. Result. The room had a large double bed, bunk beds, tv, kettle & a large bathroom with shower. The views were incredible especially at Sunrise and Sunset. Hardly any noise at all and easy access into plymouths barbican area via a small boat taxi. I would with out a doubt choose this place as my stopping place from now on. For the sake of 40 quid it was luxury.
The Mount Batten Centre