- 76 guest reviews
"Booked this hotel due to an early meeting at the station the following day, as it is right opposite. The hotel was reasonably priced the roo..."
"The staff were not very accomodating when it came to breakfast i booked a continental and on the day i would have liked a full english as th..."
"I just wanted to book somewhere for me and my four girlfriends to stay in London so we didn't have to all split up or get the last train hom..."
"Room a little small but overall a great hotel...."
"Staff friendly. Standard double room was a decent size with a great bathroom and good shower. No distance from Kings Cross / St Pancras stat..."
About the hotel
Located within a stone throw of Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, this recently refurbished hotel has immediate access to the international Eurostar service, National Rail and the London underground. Euston Railway Station is also closeby. Some rooms at the front have the spectacular view of the magnificent neo gothic Victorian St Pancras building.
The rooms are fully air conditioned and each are fitted with state-of-the-art flat screen tvs, coffee/tea making facilities, fridges, room safe, and hair dryers. The rooms are decorated with modern furniture, parquet floors and all have private en-suite bathrooms. Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel. The hotel offers a continental breakfast buffet in our stylish dining room. A range of international restaurants are also within a few metres from the hotel. The Kings Cross Inn Hotel has access to 6 Tube lines. It is only a mile from the West End and Regents Park/Oxford Street. It is a 5 minute walk from trendy Bloomsbury as well as the British Museum. The British Library and the University of London are closeby. Madame Tussauds is also within walking distance. The hotel is the perfect base for the London visitor, whether for business or pleasure.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- In room entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Very convenient for St Pancras Station
Booked this hotel due to an early meeting at the station the following day, as it is right opposite.
The hotel was reasonably priced the rooms were a good standard and the bathroom modern. Watch out for the extra charges for Wi-Fi and - surprisingly - for leaving luggage with the hotel (£5 per item). The hotel is not that cheap and these services should be included in the price.
terrible dirty room.
asked for new room which i was given another room which was dirty and unacceptable. wouldnt recommend this hotel. asked for a refund and was very rudely told I cant and if I want a refund to call the police.