This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A Hotel that embodies the spirit of Taormina: eclectic, elegant and cosmopolitan cool. Glamour returns to the heart of the city. You couldn’t have invented a lovelier hotel if you tried.
In a city where the Baroque style reigns, Villa Riis Hotel, a jewel that is only 50 meters away from the main downtown avenue, holds a unique charm. This is expressed with the marble finished details, the Neoclassical Baroque hall and mostly through the clientele that have chosen it as their ideal holiday destination. Our clientele includes artists, designers, sportsmen, fashion photographers, … a glamorous crowd. Attractions include a very enjoyable Happy Hour bar area, tennis courts, the Riis Health Club and a delightful swimming-pool, a perfect venue for a reception or a party. Rooms and suites have been completely renovated with luxurious marble bathrooms decorated with mosaics, all facing the Taormina Bay with the Etna Volcano on the right hand side. When an hotel keeps guests coming back, when it becomes a place that everyone talks about, there must be a reason. Come and discover it for yourself.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Secretary Service
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet