- 14 guest reviews
"Room was clean. Bed was good. TV remote did't work . There was no ceiling light and the lighting provided was insufficient to read by. The s..."
"The hotel is walking distance to all the major sites Dublin has to offer. Perfect for 1 or 2 nights stay. For anything longer would recommen..."
"Room was fine, bit tired but functional and the hotel is in a great location...."
"Good location, very quiet rooms. Bland reception, but friendly staff. A café/bar linked to the hotel provides an adequate food range...."
"Accommodation a bit tired, but clean...."
About the hotel
The Stephens Green Travelodge is ideally located in Dublin city centre adjacent to Grafton Street and just around the corner from the tranquillity of St Stephens Green. The hotel's central location, in the heart of Dublin city, ensures it’s only a short walk to all major attractions, shopping, restaurants and bars. • Air conditioning.
• Wireless Internet access available in all Travelodge bedrooms and public areas. • Prices quoted are per room, single, double and twin rooms available. • Bedrooms are spacious; with twin, double and triples, all set with comfy duvets. • Rooms have complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. • Trouser press + irons. • Fast Check in - no need to check out. • Drinks and snacks vending. • Flat screen TV with news and sports channels. • Corporate rates available. • Travelodge Stephens Green is a non smoking hotel. • Adjacent multistory secure car park: overnight rate € 5. 00. • 2 meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 60 people. • Full lounge, bar serving snacks and full meals. • Secure multi-storey ca parking available adjacent to hotel. The hotel offers a modern Café/Bar which opens daily for breakfast and evening meals: from 7am midweek and 8am weekends. This Dublin Hotel is situated in an excellent location in the heart of Dublin City. On the doorstep of the hotel you will find a vast array of restaurants, pubs and some of the Dublin's top cultural, historical and leisure attractions: : • St Stephens Green Luas Station. • The Gaiety Theatre. • Trinity College. • The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI). • Guinness Store House. • Stephen's Green Shopping Centre. • Grafton street. • Temple Bar.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, friendly staff but the rooms vary in quality
Great location in the centre of Dublin but the hotel rooms need a serious revamp.
We had 2 rooms, one for me and my partner and a second room for our friends. The 2 rooms were next to each other and both cost the same price, yet our room was in desperate need for a revamp and there room had already had one. This wasn't explain to us, we were just so surprised in the difference in the 2 rooms and if we had paid less than them then we could understand this, but the 2 rooms cost the same. We were unable to use the shower as it was constantly freezing cold. The handles on the windows were broke, the bathroom had a funny "green" tinge to it, the duvet on the bed was so old it had become rock hard, there was one plug which was so close to the floor you had to sit on the floor to dry your hair, the rooms got too hot as there was no heat settings in the room. Just very poor for a travelodge!
Room was clean.
Bed was good. TV remote did't work . There was no ceiling light and the lighting provided was insufficient to read by. The shower/bath was difficult to enter for an older couple with no grab handles to assist. There was'nt any fridge to be able to keep medications at a lower temperature. The air conditioning was insufficient sand windows hard to be open to stop the room being stuffy