- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Convenient location for access to beaches. Nearest beach small and only really usable at low tide but it was an easy walk to the main beach..."
About the hotel
Perfectly positioned 5 star apartments in Torquay. 1-3 bedrooms, en-suite bath/ shower rooms. Front facing lounge with TV/DVD, high spec kitchen .
Indoor heated pool, childrens play area, on site car parking, Wi- Fi, lift to all floors, concessionary dining at adjacent hotel and a daily reception and housekeeping service available. Well equipped self catering apartments with sea views and an excellent base for exploring the English Riviera, one of only 8 Global Geoparks in the UK. Enjoy stunning cliff top walks, blue flag beaches and take a visit to Greenway, the birth place of Agatha Christie before returning for a relaxing dip in the indoor pool.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Corbyn Apartments in Torquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel services but with the convenience of self catering - perfect for a family with small children
Convenient location for access to beaches.
Nearest beach small and only really usable at low tide but it was an easy walk to the main beach in Torquay (about 20 mins with pram and 4 year old). The apartment was well equipped so we had everything we needed when eating in. We arranged for a local supermarket to deliver on the morning of our arrival and it was great to arrive and find everything waiting for us in the apartment. The games room and pool were perfect for entertaining the children for half hour or so and although small we had them all to ourselves on all but one occasion.
We usually stay in self catering cottages because of the space and flexibility this gives you when juggling the feeding and sleeping needs of a young family. Due to the last minute need to find somewhere we struggled to find an available cottage and so booked this as an alternative and we were delighted by how it worked out. We would certainly look for apartment accommodation again and if looking to stay in the Torbay area would have no hesitation in returning to The Corbyn Apartments.