- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Excellent as always on my annual stay!!!..."
"A very comfortable all round stay....would like to go back..."
"We had no information given about times of breakfast wasn't worth the money food was over cooked £70 check in 8pm and check out before 11am..."
"Booked at short notice for meeting in the area. Would definitely use again...."
"Nice hotel can't fault anything for the rate I paid through late rooms. If the hotel wanted to improve the only place they need to look is t..."
About the hotel
The Talardy is a beautifully restored Georgian hotel. We are situated adjacent to the newly ordained City of St Asaph. We have 11 luxury en suite bedrooms including two family suites.
All our room rates are inclusive of a freshly cooked breakfast the perfect way to end your stay. Downstairs in our family pub restaurant we serve our Chicken Rotisserie menu until 9pm every day. Outside we have a beautifully landscaped garden, family dining and children’s play area. The Talardy is perfect place for business, pleasure or any occasion. We can’t wait for you to join us soon. The Talardy Hotel is located on the arterial route in and out of North Wales so you won’t be short of things to do in the area. We are 20 minutes from Chester and half an hour from Llandudno. Conway and Snowdonia National Park is on the doorstep. Be it a break to relax or maybe explore Wales, the Talardy Hotel is the place for you.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Talardy Hotel by Marston's Inns in Denbighshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent as always on my annual stay!!!
Definitely rate this 4 star
A very comfortable all round stay....would like to go back