- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"the room was clean, the facilities were basic but acceptable (didn't like the shower curtain) the staff were good and helpful. other things..."
"Chosen simply because it was listed on 'Late Rooms' as being close to my customer and was reasomably priced. It turned out to be a very plea..."
"Stopped here as part of a weekend away. Lovely hotel with friendly staff. A good find and would use again if in the area...."
"A year after first visit again cannot fault this place.room really good value for money, clean very spacious.staff are so happy and helpful..."
"Great place to stay great food great staff...."
About the hotel
The Talardy is a beautifully restored Georgian hotel. We are situated adjacent to the newly ordained City of St Asaph. We have 11 luxury en suite bedrooms including two family suites.
All our room rates are inclusive of a freshly cooked breakfast the perfect way to end your stay. Downstairs in our family pub restaurant we serve our Chicken Rotisserie menu until 9pm every day, apart from Sundays which is until 8pm. Outside we have a beautifully landscaped garden, family dining and children’s play area. The Talardy is perfect place for business, pleasure or any occasion. We can’t wait for you to join us soon. The Talardy Hotel is located on the arterial route in and out of North Wales so you won’t be short of things to do in the area. We are 20 minutes from Chester and half an hour from Llandudno. Conway and Snowdonia National Park is on the doorstep. Be it a break to relax or maybe explore Wales, the Talardy Hotel is the place for you.
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
the room was clean, the facilities were basic but acceptable (didn't like the shower curtain) the staff were good and helpful.
other things i.e. the tea bags in the room toilet paper and the breakfast I feel were based on the cheapest option. the cooked breakfast in particular was the worst I've ever had tasteless from start to finish. the hotel was in the middle of three main roads and therefore very noisy hard to get to sleep and then was woke up early in the morning for these reasons I would never stay again.
Chosen simply because it was listed on 'Late Rooms' as being close to my customer and was reasomably priced.
It turned out to be a very pleasant hotel. It will be first choice if I need to visit the area again for work or holiday.