- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Legoland windsor is perfect for a family get away, the staff were helpful, the entertainment in the evening was fun for younger children. I..."
"I got a great deal (89 for Kingdom room) by booking in advance so really happy with what we got for the price. However I wouldn't have felt..."
"Brilliant from start to finish. Would highly recommend the hotel...."
"Excellent hotel for kids rooms were great people friendly and food excellent..."
"I enjoyed every minute of the stay, lovely rooms which my daughter loved and good value for money! Breakfast selection was excellent just wi..."
About the hotel
Staying overnight at the new LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel is a must for all LEGO fans. From the spectacular dragon-guarded entrance and interactive LEGO features through to the brightly coloured pirate splash pool and themed bedrooms, our hotel will inspire imaginations and create laugh-out loud memories. With dedicated indoor play areas, entertainment and a buffet-style restaurant serving child-friendly meals, it’s the perfect family treat.
With its discrete LEGO touches and exclusive lounge and bar, it’s for those guests who love a more adult take on LEGO. Not that this means losing the excitement – it’s still there in block-loads! The conference suite has its own kitchen plus a small staffed business centre so perfect for playful workaholics. ***Tickets to Legoland Theme Park need to be purchased separately*** *** Please check the Legoland website for park open and closed dates at http://www. legoland. co. uk/en/Plan/times/***
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Fun family hotel
Legoland windsor is perfect for a family get away, the staff were helpful, the entertainment in the evening was fun for younger children.
I like the fact that the children can't just go up & down in the lift as you have to have a key card that meant we always knew where they were. There's something for all ages, the older kids enjoyed playing on the Xbox and swimming.
Kida loved it
I got a great deal (89 for Kingdom room) by booking in advance so really happy with what we got for the price.
However I wouldn't have felt like this if I had paid 399. Children's room, in room quiz and lego gift plus lego toiletries meant our children really rated. We were expecting Travelodge/Premier Inn quality but so much better than that.