- 5 guest reviews
"This is a beautiful place to stay, really welcoming, nice little touches such as the fridge being stocked with useful things such as bread a..."
"Enjoyable stay in different environment to the usual hotel chains..."
"This is truly a great location. Set in the middle of nowhere. The rooms are an excellent size. Food in the restaurant was some of the best I..."
"I travel a lot with work and this place is amazing... will be sure to go back!..."
"Best place I've stayed at in NI. Best food pub/restaurant too - v high standard and atmospheric. Felt guilty enjoying all this top quality l..."
About the hotel
Clenaghans is an old-fashioned pub and restaurant with six on site self-catering apartments. The apartments are converted farm buildings which have been restored to a very high standard. All suites contain double beds, kitchen, living room & a bathroom with shower & are all finished in stone.
All contain free Wi-Fi internet access and a complimentary breakfast pack. The bar dates back 300 years & has been lovingly preserved. The restaurant is renowned for it's high quality food & has one of Northern Ireland's top chefs at the helm. Clenaghans is located just: 3 minutes to the M1 motorway 4 minutes to Moira train station 25 minutes to Belfast International Airport
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/07/2012 to 30/07/2021 - Please note - the restaurant is opened from Tuesday to Saturday from 6.00pm. Last orders are at 8.30pm. The LateRooms.com rates for Clenaghans Restaurant and Accommodation in MOIRA are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent little find
This is a beautiful place to stay, really welcoming, nice little touches such as the fridge being stocked with useful things such as bread and all that you need to make a cup of tea.
Each room was comfortable and welcoming a real nice change from the identikit hotel rooms. The bathroom had a shower and a roll top bath. The living room really easy to relax in and the bed clean and comfortable.
The restaurant on site was delightful, food was excellent and the service impeccable.
Enjoyable stay in different environment to the usual hotel chains