- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Wouldn't hesitate to stay again...."
"We had a great night at the Saracens Head in Dunmow! We were greeted very warmly when we arrived at reception and shown to our room personal..."
"Nice hotel clean and comfortable...."
"The one thing I would have changed is the full length mirror would have been better on the inside of the right hand wardrobe door, rather th..."
"Great hotel. Lovely village. Staff great, hotel clean..."
About the hotel
The Saracens Head Hotel is the ideal place to stay whether you’re on business, travelling to the airport, attending a wedding or simply visiting the area. We have 31 beautiful, individually designed bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and lots of homely touches as well as a Private Members Gym. Some are more modern, with contemporary furnishings and splashes of bold colour; others are more traditional, with antique pieces and soft, muted colours.
All have really comfortable king or super king size beds, with good linen and luxurious throws, as well as powerful showers, fluffy white towels and lovely toiletries. There’s also a 32" flat screen television, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi in every room to use during your stay. You can treat yourself to champagne and chocolates on arrival, too. We have a choice of rooms from large doubles and twins to suites and family rooms. Eat, and sleep well and have a hearty English breakfast the next day. We also have a dinner bed and breakfast rate. The Saracens Head is just 6 miles from Stansted Airport making us a great location for business trips or those early morning flights before you jet off on holiday. If you are travelling here on business we have two conference rooms that can hold up to 50 people so why not make us your conference destination. We have a selection of Delegate Packages to suit everyone and can offer a variety of food and drink options we can tailor to suit your needs. We have a car park where you can leave your car during your holiday or business trip if you travel from Stansted. Stay one night with us and get your trip off to the perfect start, and if you’re back late, have a comfy night with us before heading home. We can book transfers for you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
A great last minute experience
We had a great night at the Saracens Head in Dunmow.
We were greeted very warmly when we arrived at reception and shown to our room personally. The room was very welcoming, bed was a Super King size and very comfortable and the room was spotlessly clean. Whilst we didn't have dinner at the hotel we did have breakfast the following morning and it didn't disappoint. Good English breakfast with a nice selection of breads for toasting, fresh juices and pastries. Overall...great experience and would recommend to anyone.