- 20 guest reviews
"We had a delightful stay here. The room, although in the eaves, was large and very well maintained. The shower room was spotless and fitted..."
"A very nice smallish hotel,superbly located in the dales.The accom is excellent,comfortable and well appointed..."
"We stayed at this hotel for two nights over last weekend.we could not fault this hotel,every member of staff we delt with could not have bei..."
"lovely place to stay, very welcoming, well laid out rooms very comfortable. excellent choice of meals in restaurant and breakfast was worth..."
"We were warmly welcomed by a young man who explained the layout of the hotel, and carried our bags to our room. The room was spacious and cl..."
About the hotel
The Aysgarth Falls Hotel is situated in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park and set in five acres of grounds that sit above the famous Aysgarth Falls in the heart of Wensleydale. The hotel itself dates back to the mid eighteenth century with the pub section older still. The hotel has just reopened after undergoing an extensive refurbishment and now offers a pub, a variety of dining areas, 11 en suite rooms and outdoor terracing looking out over the pond and the hills beyond.
Our aim is simple. To provide great beer, good food and company along with lovely, clean and comfy rooms, that’s what we’re about. But more than that, you’ll be made to feel welcome from the moment you arrive… we like people and we think it shows! The Aysgarth Falls Hotel is ideally placed for staying whilst exploring the Yorkshire Dales, and with Aysgarth Falls at the bottom of our land, you couldn’t be closer to one of the most stunning sights in the country.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Aysgarth Falls Hotel in Leyburn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a delightful stay here.
The room, although in the eaves, was large and very well maintained. The shower room was spotless and fitted to a high standard. The location is excellent and our breakfast was too. The only slight issue we had was that the staff were busy when we arrived and there was a lack of any personal touch that might have made us feel more welcome. However, this didn't spoil the stay and we would come back again.
Short break in Yorkshire
A very nice smallish hotel,superbly located in the dales.The accom is excellent,comfortable and well appointed