- 16 guest reviews
"This is a very good hotel, beautifully situated. Our room was very good, quite large and had a very modern en-suite en suites. It also had g..."
"The only thing that would have been of benefit would have been a hairdryer in the room, especially as the weather was less than clement. How..."
"We had a delightful stay here. The room, although in the eaves, was large and very well maintained. The shower room was spotless and fitted..."
"A very nice smallish hotel,superbly located in the dales.The accom is excellent,comfortable and well appointed..."
"We stayed at this hotel for two nights over last weekend.we could not fault this hotel,every member of staff we delt with could not have bei..."
About the hotel
The Aysgarth Falls Hotel is situated in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park and set in five acres of grounds that sit above the famous Aysgarth Falls in the heart of Wensleydale. The hotel itself dates back to the mid eighteenth century with the pub section older still. The hotel has just reopened after undergoing an extensive refurbishment and now offers a pub, a variety of dining areas, 11 en suite rooms and outdoor terracing looking out over the pond and the hills beyond.
Our aim is simple. To provide great beer, good food and company along with lovely, clean and comfy rooms, that’s what we’re about. But more than that, you’ll be made to feel welcome from the moment you arrive… we like people and we think it shows! The Aysgarth Falls Hotel is ideally placed for staying whilst exploring the Yorkshire Dales, and with Aysgarth Falls at the bottom of our land, you couldn’t be closer to one of the most stunning sights in the country.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Aysgarth Falls Hotel
This is a very good hotel, beautifully situated.
Our room was very good, quite large and had a very modern en-suite en suites. It also had great views across the Dales. Food was well cooked with good portions but the menu was not particularly varied and was the same every evening.
The only thing that would have been of benefit would have been a hairdryer in the room, especially as the weather was less than clement.
However, the room was lovely - and the little milk fridge with mini fresh milk for the tea/coffee in the room was much appreciated (as was the hot chocolate and biscuits!). We couldn't have felt more welcomed.