- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"The hotel was lovely but on booking ask if your coming early so can prepare room, however was not done when we got there, no big deal but wh..."
"Our room was clean and stylish. It was not very big, as other reviewers had commented, but that did not really bother us. The complimentary..."
"We had high expectations having opted for a £139 room against many others in the town that were much cheaper. The hotel is old and has a nic..."
"walked past this hotel on a day out in Stratford Upon Avon it looked so good i had to book it went on line and it came up on late rooms .com..."
"We enjoyed our stay, beautiful building , food was excellent..."
About the hotel
At the heart of Shakespeare’s Stratford, you will find the historic White Swan Hotel. A Grade II listed building, the hotel has been sympathetically renovated and modernised, whilst retaining its unique heritage. Located in the city centre of Stratford-upon-Avon, the White Swan Hotel is within easy reach of major motorway links, being only 20 minutes’ drive away from Junction 15 of the M40, and is only a ten minute walk from the Stratford train station.
The 41 four star bedrooms marry traditional features with modern conveniences, such as iPod docks and flat screen TVs. All the rooms are ensuite, with complimentary toiletries, superfast WiFi, and air conditioning. In keeping with the age of the building, some rooms have exposed beams while others have picturesque views over the town.
Fresh, traditional pub food is taken to new levels here. The expert team of chefs create daily changing menus with seasonal, local ingredients to ensure a wealth of choice, making the White Swan widely regarded as one of the best places to eat in Stratford-upon-Avon. Food is served all day, from 8am through to 9:30pm.
The hotel is ideally based to visit all the attractions the town of Stratford has to offer. Whether you fancy a night at the theatre, soaking up some Shakespeare at one of his 5 houses or his birthplace, meandering down the river on a gentle cruise, simply enjoying the town’s shopping or living it up at the races, there’s something for everyone here, and the White Swan Hotel is a good base to do it all from.
The hotel has free superfast WiFi throughout, however there is no parking available onsite. Guests can park on the hatched area at the rear of the hotel while they unload their bags and check in, but will have to move their car to one of the nearby pay and display car parks – Windsor Street Surface Car Park (£14 for 24 hours) or Windsor Street Muti-Storey (£10 for 24 hours). If you are using a satnav to locate the hotel, please put in: 12 Windsor Street, CV37 6NL to bring you to the rear of the hotel (please note there is nowhere to stop and unload at the front of the hotel).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
The hotel was lovely but on booking ask if your coming early so can prepare room, however was not done when we got there, no big deal but what's point of asking.
Room was nice and big bathroom with bath and shower really nice . Some nice features TV, kettle with tea and coffee, water etc.... Staff were all friendly and helpful all in a lovely little place.
Lovely hotel attached to a great pub.
Our room was clean and stylish.
It was not very big, as other reviewers had commented, but that did not really bother us. The complimentary water and a bottle of London Pride made my husband's day. We enjoyed our breakfast and all the staff were friendly. We couldn't fault anything and LOVED Stratford-upon-Avon so will definitely be back.