This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Overview Luxurious Living in Kathmandu. . .
(Where you can savour the best of Nepalese Hospitality) The 4 Star Grand hotel strategically located in the heart of the city’s dynamic business, cultural and entertainment hubs. Takes its place among downtown Kathmandu’s few high rise hotels and is both stylish and contemporary. Some major landmarks of the city that are located within accessible distance from the hotel include the Swayambhunath Temple (also known as the Monkey Temple), National Museum, Casino Mahjong and major shopping malls of the Kathmandu valley. The hotel provides all modern facilities and has 91 well-appointed guest rooms, including 7 Suites, two restaurants; the “Rendezvous” Coffee Shop offering all day dining with an international menu and “Maharaja” fine dining offering Indian and Nepali cuisine. It also offers The Himalayan Spa and the Beauty Center and swimming pool.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet