This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Firean Hotel has a well established international reputation of being one of the most charming in Belgium. This superb Art-Deco mansion, built in 1929, has been restored by the actual owners, the family Iserbyt, in 1986. They take exceptional pride to offer outstanding quality and service second to none.
The owners add a personal touch of toughtfullness and one or other of them welcomes the guest upon arrival. Aswel in the hotel as in the restaurant Minerva.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet