- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I was on a week long fishing competition for which the location was perfect. Staff unfailingly cheerful, friendly and efficient. Marvelous v..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the WatersEdge Hotel Cobh! The WatersEdge Hotel is a special venue in every sense of the word. Nestled in the harbour town of Cobh near Cork , and situated on the waterfront, we really have got “rooms with a view”. The Hotel commands breath-taking views, spacious, comfortable accommodation and Bistro style food that cannot be beaten.
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, this is the Hotel to come to time after time. We also have special agreed rates for our guests in Coral Leisure Centre and Cobh Golf Course. Other attractions in Cobh town include Cobh Heritage Centre and Titanic Experience which are all within walking distance of the hotel, and Fota Wildlife Park, Gardens and Arboretum. As a guest you will find you are the only focus of our staff and we look forward to welcoming you to Cobh.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Fishing, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I was on a week long fishing competition for which the location was perfect.
Staff unfailingly cheerful, friendly and efficient. Marvelous view across world's 2nd biggest natural harbor. Fascinating watching shipping from huge cruise liners to busy harbour tugs. Restaurant with varied menu and sensible wine list serves ample portions. Secure parking a bonus. Room spacious, comfortable and well supplied with toiletries and refreshments. Couple of very minor niggles about furnishings.