This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Romans knew it long before we did. Life is good in what we now call the Nievre (s/w Burgundy). In between Loire and Allier, at the centre of an old village, opposite a 11th century church, you’ll find Le Relais de Chasse (16th/18th century).
Four spacious and luxurious bedrooms with well equipped en suite bathrooms are available within its walls. Outside the Relais you can enjoy our 10. 000 m2 of garden/park. And beyond that you can experience all the great things the Nievre has to offer. In the vicinity of the Relais you’ll not only find historic cities & sites and overwhelming nature but also a number of –quiet- golf courses and the Formula-1 circuit of Magny Cours. Le Relais de Chasse is situated approximately 230 km south/east of Paris and can easily be reached via the N7 motorway
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet