This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in the historical centre of Saint-Malo, this 4-star hotel is just a 5-minute walk from the cathedral. It offers free Wi-Fi access, an on-site bar, and daily newspapers are available. The rooms at La Maison des Armateurs have a minibar and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
Each one is air-conditioned. In the hotel’s breakfast room, a continental and American-style breakfast is offered every morning. You can also request for breakfast to be served to the comfort of your guest room. A 24-hour reception with luggage storage is just one of the other facilities in this hotel. Pleurtuit Airport is 13 km from the property and Saint-Malo Train Station is 800 metres away.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:45 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for La Maison des Armateurs in St Malo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet