This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bed & Breakfast Bompadre is located just four kilometers from the sea of Civitanova Marche and thirty minutes from the mountains and is nestled in the quiet countryside of the Marche. It has 6 beds in three rooms, furnished, with en suite and equipped with every comfort. The structure, due to its strategic location, it is well suited to the needs of business has to stay in this area, and tourists who go in brands to spend any holiday.
Among the various attractions of the place to remember, besides the natural parks of the Conero and the Sibillini within a few minutes, there are also the Basilica of Loreto pilgrimage from all over the world, the Sferisterio of Macerata, the Baths of Saint Lucia in Tolentino and Frasassi. For shoppers not to forget that Civitanova Marche is one of the most important areas of footwear, then you can visit many factory shops where you can admire and buy the best shoes on the market, from those made by hand to the big names.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bed & Breakfast Bompadre in civitanova marche are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet