This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Navona Governo Vecchio has five suites in a 16th century palazzo situated in the heart of Rome. The hotel occupies a restored medieval tower and offers elegant rooms with free internet access, TV satellite and air conditioning. We are situated in the very centre of Rome: only a stroll away from Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, whilst St.
Peters’ Cathedral and Castel Sant'Angelo are only ten minutes walk away. Various types of public transport are available within walking distance such as the bus, underground and taxi giving you the opportunity to reach every area in Rome or to facilitate arrivals and departures from the Termini Station and airports. We will provide you with the best stay, with an impeccable and discreet breakfast in our wonderful fresco painted rooms filled with history. Every detail will charm you and make your holiday just perfect in the most beautiful city in the world.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for navona governo vecchio in roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet