- 18 guest reviews
"Great place to stay and setting. I will stay again when in area..."
"We enjoyed our stay. Would recommend it..."
"Great stay! Nice hosts! Absolutely worth to recommend!..."
"Overall very good quality accommodation and tasty breakfast..."
"Quite surprised at level of accommodation for relatively low cost. Thick walls prevented us hearing any noise from fellow guests despite ful..."
About the hotel
Ardgye House Bed & Breakfast offers luxury Bed & Breakfast Accommodation near Elgin in the heart of Morayshire. Ardgye House is one of the finest examples of Edwardian architecture to be found of its type. Family, King-size Double Rooms and Twin Rooms are available and all rooms are tastefully decorated with En-suite facilities.
Only 5 minutes drive from Elgin, this gracious mansion house stands in 150 acres of its own grounds and enjoys an exquisite panoramic view over the beautiful Laich of Moray and out across the Moray Firth to the rolling hills of Sutherland in the North. This idyllic setting supports a variety of flora and fauna. Beautiful rhododendrons, cherry trees and daffodils take pride of place. Children are welcome and a stroll through the grounds may be further rewarded by sightings of deer, ducks, squirrels, badgers and foxes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay and setting.
I will stay again when in area
We enjoyed our stay.
Would recommend it