- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"All very straightforward. Good for a one night business stay. Price seemed a little high but then I'm not from London! Breakfast basic but o..."
"Really helpful and accommodating staff, clean and comfy if basic rooms. The only negative was the heating went off in the night and I had to..."
"The decor here was a bit modern for our taste (wood effect formica etc) but staff were very helpful and the room was comfortable if a bit sm..."
"Room 306, low head room. Other than that it was all fine. Breakfast was a bit poor because it is not full English...."
"Friendly staff, building & room was clean & well looked after. Room was very small, especially the ensuite but it good state of repair & fin..."
About the hotel
London Guest House is an affordable yet high quality, friendly, family run hotel in West London, close to Central London. With 18 rooms ranging from single to family (catering for up to 5 guests), we can provide accommodation for anyone. Also, the hotel offers private bathroom facilities, a multi-channel TV, fridge and tea/coffee-making facilities along with a continental breakfast.
With close proximity to Central London, Westfield Shopping Centre, Wembley Stadium and Heathrow Airport, London Guest House offers a great location to get around and see the numerous sights that London has to offer.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
No frills no hassle
All very straightforward.
Good for a one night business stay. Price seemed a little high but then I'm not from London. Breakfast basic but ok.
Really helpful and accommodating staff, clean and comfy if basic rooms.
The only negative was the heating went off in the night and I had to phone reception to get it out back on.