- 4 guest reviews
"Lovely lodge in a peaceful location, the hosts were fantastic and helpful, there are a couple little walks/runs locally around the forest to..."
"Excellent family run lodge. Lovely views. Lovely room. If we travel to Scotland again we are definitely re-booking here again...."
"We chose these lodges to allow us our own entrance to our apartment. The facilities were very private and self contained. Our break was for..."
"Redlands Country lodge was very hard to find , don't use your sat nav or you will go round in circles ha ha! Once we found it , it was worth..."
About the hotel
Redlands Country Lodge is a log cabin bed & breakfast, 5m from Cupar, in Ladybank, Fife. All rooms ensuite & separate from the main house. There is a lovely communal guest lounge.
We can accommodate single occupancy up to groups of 12. Our semirural setting is less than 1 mile from Ladybank, 1. 5m from Pitlessie, where the pub serves great food. A short drive away from St. Andrews & Falkland. We're not the middle of a village - that's what makes us so special. We have Free WIFI. Our 4 B&B log cabin bedrooms are terraced, each bedroom has it's own entrance,TV/DVD,en-suite shower,hospitality tray & toiletries. Guests also have use of a lounge. (There are no cooking facilities in building). Breakfast incl. We also have a one bedroom self-catering apartment sleeps up to 4,ideal for a romantic break. Has bedroom, bathroom, lounge w. sofa bed & kitchen area (with micro, fridge, toaster, kettle. oven and hob. Small patio. No breakfast incl. Our Hot Tub overlooks farmland,perfect for chilling out and is charged at £5 per person upon use. We DO NOT accept dogs in our log cabin bedrooms. Our one bedroom apt, WeeBothy, is dog-friendly, charge of £5/dog/day. , payable on check out.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 25/03/2016 to 30/03/2019 - Important! Sat nav, using our postcode will take you to Ramornie Farm. If Ramornie sign on your left, go to next junction & take left (signposted Ladybank). We are 1/4 mile on right, look for signpost The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Peaceful location, great scenery
Lovely lodge in a peaceful location, the hosts were fantastic and helpful, there are a couple little walks/runs locally around the forest to exercise the legs.
Basically what it says on the tin a country lodge so expect wildlife, bugs, spiders etc. If you want a modern hotel in the city this country lodge is not for you, I will be staying again.
Excellent family run lodge.
Lovely views. Lovely room. If we travel to Scotland again we are definitely re-booking here again.