This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Rodon is a traditionally built hotel in the picturesque mountain village of Agros. It is located on a mountain peak dominating the area and offering a panoramic and unhindered view. The Hotel was built by local people and it derives its name from the scented roses (rodon in Greek) that grow in abundance in the region and from which the famous Agros rosewater is distilled.
Renovated and upgraded in terms of quality the hotel offers 123 double rooms, 6 studios (designed to accommodate also people with special needs), 15 four-bed family suites, 10 executive suites, one presidential and one honeymoon suite. The Hotel is equipped with central heating and air conditioning system. All rooms are complete with bathroom, telephone, LCD satellite TV, mini fridge, hair dryer, safe box, armchair or sofa that can be converted into a bed and covered veranda. The studios and suites provide additional amenities including a comfortable sitting room. Rodon’s conference facilities consist of four rooms of different size and capacity suitable for lectures, conferences and training seminars. All rooms are fully equipped with all the necessary and state-of-the-art audiovisual means and aids. Rodon has unique and spacious lobby and entertainment areas, such as lounge, cafeterias, restaurants, piano bar, game rooms for children and infants and a village tavern. In the Hotel’s mini market, you will find all necessities, souvenirs and local products. Wi-Fi Internet Access is also available for free. Inside the Hotel there is a small but spacious state-of-the-art Gym and Spa Centre. It has a fully equipped fitness centre, massage room, jacuzzi for ten people and separate saunas for men and women. Amongst the magnificent green gardens of Rodon, with the aromatic plants, fruit-bearing trees and vines, lies a beautiful area for summer events, two swimming pools, a playground, a tennis court, a mini football court and a multi-purpose court for basketball, volleyball and handball. Rodon Hotel is famous for its hospitality as well as for its traditional and tasty food, delicious fruits and home-made sweets. The HACCP and ISO9001:2008 certifications awarded to the Hotel guarantee the quality and safety of its products and services. Rodon offers to its guests the option of late check out without any extra charge. You can stay for extra rest or you can have another enjoyable drink until late afternoon. Late checkout can be done in consultation with the reception. Rodon is an excellent place to relax and enjoy quality food, physical exercise and a healthy lifestyle. It is ideal for all types of events to celebrate any occasion (weddings, christenings, gatherings). It is also ideal for visitors with special interests such as hiking, bicycling, walking along the beautiful nature trails, visiting the historical, religious and cultural sites in the area, studying nature (fauna and flora) and experiencing the village lifestyle. The hotel is also accessible for people with special needs. On your way to the three neighbourhoods of Agros you will discover the unique traditional craft shops, with the delicious preserved sweets, the traditional soutzouko (threaded almonds dipped in grape juice with flour) and palouze (jellified sweet made from grape juice and flour), the pure bee honey, the village halloumi and the traditional smoked and wine-cured delicatessen meats. You will come across fresh fruits and vegetables, the nursery garden with its beautiful flowers and aromatic plants and trees, and you will see how village wine and traditional zivania are produced. You can also visit the pottery workshop and appreciate the beautiful smell of the roses which, apart from the famous Agros rosewater, also produce many other products such as tea, liqueur, aperitif, wine, aromatic candles and organic cosmetics. Initiate yourself into the secrets of fine wine making and enjoy a wine tasting experience during your tour in one of the local wineries. At the historical centre of the village, you can enjoy a meticulously prepared Cyprus coffee together with a digestive water of Agros or a hot village tea in one of the traditional coffee shops.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet