About the hotel
This 18th-century coaching inn is 500 metres from the town centre and a mile from Sevenoaks Rail Station. It offers free parking and good access to central London and Gatwick Airport. The Royal Oak is a few minutes' drive from the M25 and M23 motorways.
Central London is 32 minutes away by train and there are regular trains to Ashford International Rail Station for the Eurostar. Queen Victoria stayed at the Royal Oak when she visited nearby Knole House and deer park. Food is available in the bar, in the conservatory and in the restaurant. 24-hour room service is available. The hotel has FREE unlimited WIFI throughout.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
25% would recommend it to a friend
Very british with good service
Royal Oak Hotel Sevenoaks
On arrival, the Reception staff were very friendly and helpful.
We were given a room in the Coach House at the back of the hotel and told we had a very good room. We were, however, somewhat disappointed with the quality of the furnishings in the room. In the bathroom, the wallpaper was hanging off of some of the walls and the extractor fan in the bathroom did not work. The furniture in the main bedroom was very old and the wallpaper looked to be about 20 years old. The curtains were frayed around the edges.The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet overnight but the Management certainly need to spend some money updating the rooms. The most worrying aspect were the windows (the room was on the ground floor) which did not have any locks on them and could be opened from outside - a severe breach of security. Breakfast was very good but we felt that overall the hotel charged too much for such a poor quality room.