- Very Good
- 94 guest reviews
"Stayed here for rugby at twickenham. Rooms in good condition, and clean. Service friendly and efficient Breakfast ok rather than great. Hote..."
"We came to London to watch Wicked at the Apollo Theatre. The hotel was clean and welcoming and the staff were very helpful. The room was fan..."
"We wanted somewhere close to the airport so we could get to the rugby game. The room was comfortable and clean although noisy. I could hear..."
"Convenient hotel near west London...."
About the hotel
The hotel is chic and elegant offering modern amenities and luxury. Each room is well appointed and to the highest four star standards. All bedrooms feature modern furnishing lighting, and technologically advanced equipment to provide you a relaxing and memorable stay.
High speed broadband Wi-Fi, flat screen plasma televisions, pampering luxury toiletries, modern relaxing rain showers ensure a well rounded stay, and memorable experience
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The LateRooms.com rates for Best Western PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow Gateway in Hounslow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Great location and great company but ...
When arrived at room it was dirty bed sheets stained towels were tacky and throws were dirty on bed.
After we found this we politely spoke to night staff and they transfered us to another room as there were no cleaners at that time of night. The new room they put us in was great but the same problems. Hair in bathroom it's not a common thing to find but when it was your new room you wouldn't expect the same stuff again. But we got on with it as we were tired as been traveling far. Omg the beds were heaven and the room size was great for what you paid for ;) Didn't like the buffet restaurant downstairs, found it a bit out of place it would have been a nice to have restaurant menu. The management were fantastic dealing with our little error in our room so thank you to them. They really made our stay ;) As a hotelier I found great western needs to really think about the staffing cleaning issues in that eastblishment to keep it up to a 4 star standard.