This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Vale do Manantio translates into a river valley, full of life and plenty of water. This vast, idyllic estate with 1600 ha in the very heart of Alentejo was bought by João Maria Bravo - a well known portuguese hunter - and offers days full of new experiences, in a setting characterized by vast, waving meadows where narrow, dirt paths lead to the quiet, peaceful waters of the Grande Lago (the Big Lake). On the highest point of the property, you will find a 19th century monte, decorated with antiques and hunting trophies, that combines the typical charm of the countryside with modernity, offering a very special atmosphere.
Be enchanted by this dreamy environment and discover the sensations of Africa… in Europe! In Vale do Manantio you can experience al type of activities like Helicopter and Hot Air ballon in the air, Boat ride or ski and wakeboard in the water, jipe ride, horse and horse cart ride, skeet shoting on the ground!
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Massage , Jacuzzi , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 09:18 hours
- Until 09:14 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet