This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Spend your summer holidays in the happening resort of SuperBesse. The "Le Chambourguet" Club is situated on the sunny slopes of the Puy du Sancy at an altitude of more than 1,300 m at the heart of the Volcans d’Auvergne Park. The exceptional location of your accommodation offers direct access to the wide range of activities: Leo Club for children from 3 months of age, swimming pool, ice rink, hiking, horse riding, trips to discover volcanoes and medieval castles.
A sporting and adventure-filled family holiday in an exceptional setting. New sensations close to the Club: luge and cross-country skiing, bike rides and, who knows, maybe even a glimpse of the Tour de France riders! Animation and children's clubs Leo Clubs (3 months/10 years) Animation for young people 11/17 years Animation for young people 11/17 years Entertainment for all And family fun events in the late afternoon and evening All season
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Bowls , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet