- 4 guest reviews
"The hotel was in a good location, and a major plus was that it had parking available, as in Llandudno it is not easy to find parking as it i..."
"The Dunoon Hotel was in a super location; close to the Promenade, Town, and the Railway Station was less than a mile away. Our stay was over..."
"A lovely short stay, in beautiful room with friendly and effiecient service throughout our stay. Will always recommend...."
About the hotel
The Dunoon is a handsome building in a beautifully preserved Victorian seaside town, a 50-bedroom hotel of antiques and oak panels, of old world elegance and formality, of warmth and intimacy. The air is relaxed and comfortable not hushed or reverential, the service personal and attentive rather than fussy and overbearing. We have an old-fashioned view of what a hotel should provide: quality, character and value.
In a world where every high street looks the same and many companies’ idea of customer service is a call centre, the Dunoon is a happy antidote to the carelessness and anonymity of modern living.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was in a good location, and a major plus was that it had parking available, as in Llandudno it is not easy to find parking as it is very busy.
The hotel was rated as a 3 star, but I thought it was better than some 4 star hotels. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Great example of an AA 3* Victorian Sea-side Hotel
The Dunoon Hotel was in a super location; close to the Promenade, Town, and the Railway Station was less than a mile away.
Our stay was over a bank holiday weekend, so car parking in a remote location was much appreciated.