- 1 guest reviews
"What a lovely place clean with a very comfortable bed. Louisa was so kind attending to our needs and served a delicious well cooked breakfas..."
About the hotel
Bed and Breakfast in our wonderful, historic beamed Cider Barn. Full of character, in a peaceful, pretty hamlet near River Tone , quietly tucked away yet only 3 miles M5 J26. Cider Barn has been newly restored using modern technology, including an air source heat pump to provide comfortable, light, peaceful ensuite bedrooms with all modern comforts.
The dramatic Barn has a large woodburner in the centre, and is open to the roof, displaying its wooden elm structure with its 7 king posts running down the Barn. We have 4 footpaths leading from our doorstep, you can stroll down to the River Tone and cross on a quaint historic metal bridge. We hope our guests find tranquility and peace here - we get many comments about the peaceful atmosphere in our visitors book.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a lovely place clean with a very comfortable bed.
Louisa was so kind attending to our needs and served a delicious well cooked breakfast, The place was clean and fresh and just the right temperature in side. A successful stay.