- 4 guest reviews
"Had a very relaxing stay at Deep Green Lodge. Very peaceful, clean lovely room. Mike was the perfect host, making sure we had everything we..."
"Parking is very restricted in a very busy residential street surrounded by hotels/hostels/B&B's we went on a day trip and could not get park..."
"Really lovely B & B. Catered for gluten-free breakfast requirements without hesitation. Would recommend to anyone...."
"Deep green loged was an awsome time for us we arrived quite late as it was 11hours coach to Newqauy mike met us and was very welcoming the f..."
About the hotel
Deep Green Lodge is an Eco Friendly bed and breakfast accommodation in the heart of Newquay and just a few minutes walk away from Newquay's fabulous beaches. We cater perfectly for couples as we only have double ensuite rooms. We offer a high standard continental bed and breakfast with clean relaxing rooms.
Our breakfast consists of fairtrade and organic produce where available and is served in our lounge room, where guests can take a bay window seat or relax on one of our Bergere seats. We consider Deep Green Lodge a very chilled out b&b where our guests can come and relax and enjoy the delights Newquay and Cornwall have to offer.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Deep Green Lodge
Had a very relaxing stay at Deep Green Lodge.
Very peaceful, clean lovely room. Mike was the perfect host, making sure we had everything we needed. Great value for money & would definitely stay there again.
Parking is very restricted in a very busy residential street surrounded by hotels/hostels/B&B's we went on a day trip and could not get parked any where near the B&B which caused a few problems, when we arrived by chance a car was leaving and we managed to park at the bottom of the street but then had to drive around for quite a while to find a new parking place , we could not find one and had to pay £10 for an overnight parking space about 2 miles away.Other then that it is a beautifully kept property and the owners were very welcoming.