About the hotel
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central—the largest both on the Cotai Strip and among Sheraton hotels worldwide. Flanked by a bustling area of entertainment and leisure, our exclusive location offers everything Macao is famous for: traditional culture, captivating entertainment, renowned cuisine, and duty-free international and local shopping. Two towers contain our 3,896 well-appointed guest rooms and suites.
Each provides the finest Sheraton comforts, including the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed, wireless High Speed Internet Access, and a 42” flat screen television. Join friends new and old at the Link@Sheraton(SM) experienced with Microsoft®, where you can stay connected with complimentary High Speed Internet Access. Enjoy the benefits of our holistic approach to fitness with Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance®. And take a dip in one of our three outdoor swimming pools or indulge in a thoroughly relaxing spa treatment.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
A disappointed stay at Sheraton
It annoys me most is that it takes a lot of time to check-in.
It just took nearly 15 to 20 minutes before they can locate my bookings in their computer. And my request to have a connecting room on the second day was not really entertained. Instead, they just gave a room at next door instead of connecting room. Really disappointed.