- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Overall we liked the look of the hotel, but the room was cold & manager had to come up to room to sort radiator but we still had to plug in..."
"A first class venue for exploring the Malvern Hills as it is right on the doorstep. Service at Reception and Restaurant was excellent throug..."
"Great location, wonderful views and walks. Very comfortable and good food. What more could you want...."
"We had a warm welcome and were personally shown to our room which is a service not often given these days. We had a four poster room which,..."
"We made a last minute booking and were very pleased with the room we were allocated and our stay on the whole. Apart from breakfast, we did..."
About the hotel
Here at the Malvern Hills we look forward to welcoming you for a relaxing break, delicious meal or a quiet drink in front of the fire. The Malvern Hills Hotel nestles high on the majestic western slopes of the Malverns, in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and just a stone’s throw from the Iron Age hill fort, British Camp, also known as the Herefordshire Beacon. Forming part of the hilltop border between Herefordshire and Worcestershire, the hotel provides an ideal base for walking or a centre for touring.
Constructed in the early 19th century, it follows a five hundred year old tradition of a hostelry located on this picturesque site. Local attractions include The Malvern Festival Theatre, Eastnor Castle and the Three Counties Showground. A short drive takes you to the historic city of Worcester, where you can visit the Cathedral, Worcester Porcelain and the Commandery.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, great location for walking the hills into Malvern, but cold room & noisy pump at night
Overall we liked the look of the hotel, but the room was cold & manager had to come up to room to sort radiator but we still had to plug in an electric heater, so not ideal.
And sleep was broken many times during the night by the sound of central heating pump, that sounded like a JCB digger driving around outside, so NOT the best nights sleep. Mentioned this to the manager in the morning & he admitted instantly that it is a problem, but that its ok in the summer!!.
So consider carefully if going when cold as you might not get much sleep. No reduction offered as good will gesture, so guess we won't be returning.
Superb hotel, service and location
A first class venue for exploring the Malvern Hills as it is right on the doorstep.
Service at Reception and Restaurant was excellent throughout. Food was really good whether in the Bar or Restaurant. Full English breakfast was excellent. We stayed for four nights and will definitely revisit.