- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"A first class venue for exploring the Malvern Hills as it is right on the doorstep. Service at Reception and Restaurant was excellent throug..."
"Great location, wonderful views and walks. Very comfortable and good food. What more could you want...."
"We had a warm welcome and were personally shown to our room which is a service not often given these days. We had a four poster room which,..."
"We made a last minute booking and were very pleased with the room we were allocated and our stay on the whole. Apart from breakfast, we did..."
"This hotel is situated perfectly for walking in either direction along the hills with paths literally adjacent to the buildings - no need fo..."
About the hotel
Here at the Malvern Hills we look forward to welcoming you for a relaxing break, delicious meal or a quiet drink in front of the fire. The Malvern Hills Hotel nestles high on the majestic western slopes of the Malverns, in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and just a stone’s throw from the Iron Age hill fort, British Camp, also known as the Herefordshire Beacon. Forming part of the hilltop border between Herefordshire and Worcestershire, the hotel provides an ideal base for walking or a centre for touring.
Constructed in the early 19th century, it follows a five hundred year old tradition of a hostelry located on this picturesque site. Local attractions include The Malvern Festival Theatre, Eastnor Castle and the Three Counties Showground. A short drive takes you to the historic city of Worcester, where you can visit the Cathedral, Worcester Porcelain and the Commandery.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Malvern Hills Hotel in Malvern are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Superb hotel, service and location
A first class venue for exploring the Malvern Hills as it is right on the doorstep.
Service at Reception and Restaurant was excellent throughout. Food was really good whether in the Bar or Restaurant. Full English breakfast was excellent. We stayed for four nights and will definitely revisit.
Great location, wonderful views and walks.
Very comfortable and good food. What more could you want.