About the hotel
The Darkhill Hotel is located in Old City Istanbul walking distance to all historical places in Sultanahmet area , making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Darkhill Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. (Total 106 rooms) Each guestroom features amenities such as air conditioning, minibar ,hair dryer,wifi internet access, lcd tv, separate shower.
The amenities and services offered at this Istanbul accommodation include shops, elevator, bars, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes. For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including massage,Turkish bath,VIP Hammam,gym,sauna,indoor swimming pool,Steam bath. Along with its convenient location in Istanbul, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. Important information : Guests have free access to the indoor pool (open all year),sauna and the Turkish bath. Please note that swimming cap must be used in indoor pool due to the hygiene rules.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Duped into a room
This is listed as a four star, it is not.
Listed as a £400 hotel. It is not. Very dirty and small rooms. I took the 3rd I was shown at the back of the hotel with a farm of roof top air conditioners as my view. Would never ever stay here again.