- 2 guest reviews
"A beautiful hotel the staff were very attentive and polite at all times over all a perfect place to stay will be back..."
"From the moment we arrived we were made very welcome. Our room was stylish and spacious. Tea and home made biscuits awaited. We chose to eat..."
About the hotel
315 Bar and Restaurant offers simple, clean cooking with a touch of class. Served in an atmosphere of elegance within a relaxed environment. Whether you’re out with your partner, family or friends, our fine dining experience has an affluent feel of English food with a French influence.
Our accommodation is decorated in clean, contemporary colours, these bedrooms all have luxury en-suite bathrooms with double walk-in showers. Each luxury bedroom has its own individual style and décor, from regal purples and greens to rustic browns and burnt oranges, with one of the bedrooms fully fitted with disabled access. Located on the first and second floor, the luxury accommodation is a sumptuous addition to the facilities at 315.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/04/2014 to 06/01/2023 - *If you require a table in the restaurant please contact us directly by telephone The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A beautiful hotel the staff were very attentive and polite at all times over all a perfect place to stay will be back
Stylish but not snobby
From the moment we arrived we were made very welcome.
Our room was stylish and spacious. Tea and home made biscuits awaited. We chose to eat in the restaurant after a long journey and were pleased we did. The food is interesting and high quality. That extends to breakfast, which was served in a lovely conservatory overlooking the Yorkshire hills.
Very good value for money.