- 38 guest reviews
"Friendly owners. Good clean, well appointed room. Excellent fresh cooked breakfast. Good pub/restaurant about 2 minutes walk away for lunch/..."
"Superb accommodation. Very clean and comfortable. Will certainly go back again..."
"Stayed 3 nights at this great B&B, large room (room 1), very comfortable bed, good breakfast to start the day, whole place kept spotlessly c..."
"Lovely relaxing weekend, owners Martin & Debbie delightful. Accomodation good nothing too much trouble. Breakfast served piping hot to table..."
"Excellent food and accommodation, if we have a complaint it was the quality of the towels and toilet paper...."
About the hotel
Located in the Cotswolds , the heart of rural England, The Forge is almost 200 years old and was once the village blacksmith‘s. In more recent years it has been converted into the warm and comfortable home it is today, while retaining many of the original features. Five rooms are available and all have en-suite baths with showers or a shower-room, two are equipped with Whirlpool baths, three rooms have traditional four-poster beds.
All rooms have Digital Freeview colour TV, tea and coffee facilities and other amenities to make you feel at home. Free Internet access is available on a dedicated "Guests Computer" or via our WiFi wireless network on your own laptop/notebook. We have our own off street parking. We are a totally non-smoking home and in the interests of our guests, we regretfully do not accommodate young children or pets.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- CD Player , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Good clean, well appointed room. Excellent fresh cooked breakfast. Good pub/restaurant about 2 minutes walk away for lunch/evening meals.
The Forge - Chipping Norton
Very clean and comfortable. Will certainly go back again