- 11 guest reviews
"The Manor Country House hotel was fabulous. Our room was large, clean and tastefully decorated, very comfortable. The Manor House has bags o..."
"We had a lovely welcome with a refreshing glass of champagne and a roaring log fire to sit beside. Our luggage was carried for us when we we..."
"First impressions were very good, gorgeous inglenook fireplace in reception, complimentary glass of prosecco went down well too. "Let me tak..."
"From the moment we arrived we were made very welcome by the friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble. The building is maintained to a..."
"Everything about the place from the reception to our hotel room had a lovely atmosphere. All the staff were friendly and pleasant and the fo..."
About the hotel
Set on the edge of the Cotswolds, just outside the historic market town of Bicester and 5 minutes from Bicester Shopping Village. This historic country house hotel offers luxury accommodation, 2 AA rosette awarded cuisine, free Wi-Fi, free parking, a heated outdoor Swimming pool and tennis courts.
Each of the 25 luxurious en-suite bedrooms is beautifully appointed and lovingly furnished with the finest bed linens, traditional furniture and sumptuous beds.
Every room has a glass of complimentary sherry and offers a range of luxury bath & body toiletries, as well as fluffy dressing gowns, free Wi-Fi, Flat screen TVs, 24 hour room service and views over the picturesque gardens.
Awarded 2 AA Rosettes, the Baron’s Hall restaurant offers the very best in fine-dining cuisine. Utilising the best in local, seasonal produce, the talented kitchen team construct an ever changing range of immaculately presented, flavoursome dishes.
Guest can relax and unwind next to the hotel’s very own heated outdoor pool (open from May to September). The stunning hotel gardens also host an array of activities including the hidden knot garden, croquet lawn and the hotel’s tennis courts. Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A really good break
The Manor Country House hotel was fabulous.
Our room was large, clean and tastefully decorated, very comfortable. The Manor House has bags of character in keeping with a 16th century period house. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Food was a high standard. Would recommend and look forward to returning for another visit.
True Country Hotel
We had a lovely welcome with a refreshing glass of champagne and a roaring log fire to sit beside.
Our luggage was carried for us when we were taken to our room. All staff were so friendly and professional, almost as if they knew us. Paperwork was all in order and straight forward. We had the most amazing breakfast, everything you could want (I don't usually have a breakfast) served in an amazing room. All staff were very attentive and importantly very friendly.