- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent location, Friendly staff all round certainly value for money, we had a 3 day break there and the only down side was that the Hotel..."
About the hotel
Enjoy a peaceful beach break in this family-run, seafront hotel, located in the tranquil fishing village of Latchi - by the foothills of the Akamas peninsula in western Cyprus. The Souli Beach Hotel provides the ideal setting for a relaxing beach holiday in Paphos. Spend your day on the quiet local beaches or enjoying the warm sunshine in the outdoor swimming pool.
Stay active with a game on the hotel's tennis court. You can then head to the seafront restaurant to dine al fresco by the Mediterranea sea.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beach side break
Excellent location, Friendly staff all round certainly value for money, we had a 3 day break there and the only down side was that the Hotel Bar closed at 10-30pm but other than that highly recommended and would certainly go back again.