- 11 guest reviews
"Got there early but room was ready took us to it straight away lady who delt with us was very welcoming. Asked about meals said don't serve..."
"Very surprised and not happy about the charges for the two rooms being taken from my card before we arrived. We were informed that card deta..."
"Nothing was too much trouble. Freshly made sandwiches were a real feast. A second chair in the really spacious room would have made it perfe..."
"This was a late booking to fit in with a cross-country journey, but turned out to an excellent choice, The staff were very understanding of..."
About the hotel
Set in the heart of the stunning Derbyshire countryside, close to the historic market town of Ripley, this family run Country Club offers Luxury Accommodation, with Free WiFi and the excellent Barnwood Restaurant. All eight en-suite rooms have undergone extensive refurbishment and offer luxuriously spacious accommodation, with extra comfortable king size beds and sumptuous Egyptian Cotton bed linen. Situated on the ground floor, all rooms offer views of the surrounding gardens and countryside, with unique direct private access for guests to park outside their rooms and come and go as they please.
Traditional, hearty dishes can be found at The Barnwood Restaurant. With mouth-watering Sunday roasts, splendid daily specials and delectable deserts, there is truly something for everyone. Conveniently located close to Junction 28 of the M1 and in the heart of Derbyshire, Lumb Farm Country Club is ideally located to take in the best of what the area has to offer. Please note the hotel will charge the full reservation price 48 hours prior to arrival. Please Note: The latest check in time on a Sunday is 6pm
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Snooker/Billiards , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
overnight get away
Got there early but room was ready took us to it straight away lady who delt with us was very welcoming.
Asked about meals said don't serve food on certain night but as a party was on that night would be able to cook for us we said if probably would go out but said no what time would we liked to eat etc meal was fab .room we ate in was lovely .room we stayed in very spacious everything u needed .bathroom of a good size for a hotel usually a lot smaller we are hoping to go back in future we would highly recommend. Customer service off all staff there really good .
Lumb Farm Country Club
Very surprised and not happy about the charges for the two rooms being taken from my card before we arrived.
We were informed that card details were taken to confirm the booking and no costs would be taken until the day of departure. But very pleasant and enjoyable stay anyway.