- 12 guest reviews
"This was a late booking to fit in with a cross-country journey, but turned out to an excellent choice, The staff were very understanding of..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, breakfast awesome and excellent dinner...."
"Smashing place -quiet,peaceful and friendly. Wonderful breakfast and made to feel really welcome. Well worth a visit!..."
"Just had a one night stay here for a bank holiday escape. Nice place, great room, nice staff would use again...."
"All off the hotel staff treat you as if you're part of the family...."
About the hotel
Set in the heart of the stunning Derbyshire countryside, close to the historic market town of Ripley, this family run Country Club offers Luxury Accommodation, with Free WiFi and the excellent Barnwood Restaurant. All eight en-suite rooms have undergone extensive refurbishment and offer luxuriously spacious accommodation, with extra comfortable king size beds and sumptuous Egyptian Cotton bed linen. Situated on the ground floor, all rooms offer views of the surrounding gardens and countryside, with unique direct private access for guests to park outside their rooms and come and go as they please.
Traditional, hearty dishes can be found at The Barnwood Restaurant. With mouth-watering Sunday roasts, splendid daily specials and delectable deserts, there is truly something for everyone. Conveniently located close to Junction 28 of the M1 and in the heart of Derbyshire, Lumb Farm Country Club is ideally located to take in the best of what the area has to offer. Please note the hotel will charge the full reservation price 48 hours prior to arrival.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Snooker/Billiards , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Lumb Farm Country Club; a hidden gem
This was a late booking to fit in with a cross-country journey, but turned out to an excellent choice, The staff were very understanding of our late arrival and the room was very well furnished, clean and welcoming.
The high quality of the fixtures and soft furnishings was obvious and a good night's sleep was guaranteed. Breakfast was as good as the traditional English breakfast gets, freshly and carefully cooked to order and served with a smile. I would have no hesitation in staying at Lumb Farm again and would recommend it without hesitation
Great value for money.
Very friendly and helpful staff, breakfast awesome and excellent dinner.