- Very Good
- 86 guest reviews
"The quality of this hotel is excellant. However, if more than one and if you have bulky luggage the space is very very limited. The quality..."
"Although smaller than I had anticipated the room was clean, comfortable bed and very quiet...."
"Such a lovely little room with all the modern amenities you would expect, that we actually found better than a lot of pricier, higher rated..."
"The Z Hotel was exactly what was needed - a small room, comfortable bed, lovely pillows, ensuite. The windows do look straight into the buil..."
"We stayed here fairly last minute having decided to extend a trip to London by an extra day after dinner, and so weren't sure what to expect..."
About the hotel
At Z Hotels, we have designed a new class of hotel accommodation for guests looking for a 1-2 night stay in central London locations - we call it compact luxury. Our room sizes start at 10m2 for a Double and Inside Double room, and go up to 13m2 for a Queen and Accessible room. All rooms include the finest hand crafted beds, 40 inch HD Samsung TVs, en suite shower rooms and complimentary Wi-Fi.
With rooms starting from under £100, this is designer label without the designer price tag.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/09/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Pay on Arrival rates charged at least 7 days to arrival. If cancelled 7 days before date of departure, no fee charged. Same day arrivals require valid payment card & photo ID prior to check in . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Cramped but good is short term stay
The quality of this hotel is excellant.
However, if more than one and if you have bulky luggage the space is very very limited. The quality of room fitting is very good. There is air con that is essential as a lot of rooms have no windows so sense of being boxed may be a problem for some. Quallity of food is good and breakfast is reasonalble value if you pre book. Fee wine and cheese between 5-8 is a nice idea and well presented. Staff have always be helpful and positive.
Clean and quiet
Although smaller than I had anticipated the room was clean, comfortable bed and very quiet.