This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Julie and Antony will give you a warm and friendly welcome at Ty Coed De situated near the Pembrokeshire coast path with stunning views over the sea and farmland. There is an hourly bus available in Roch which is only a 4 minute walk away. Our upstairs rooms are large and can accommodate families.
Our downstairs twin room can accommodate 1 or 2 persons. Try our breakfasts which have been described as "the best breakfast experience ever" and relax in our guest lounge with views over the sea or in our large landscaped garden. Our produce is sourced locally whenever possible or homegrown in our vegetable garden. The preserves are all homemade from fruit grown in our orchard or fruit garden or from the hedgerows around the grounds. The bread is baked by Julie. We cater for vegetarian and vegan or other diets.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ty Coed De in Haverfordwest are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet