- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Friendly hotel in good location. Excellent views, enjoyable breakfast...."
"Was pleasantly surprised at this stay, all was very good...."
"The great selling point of this hotel is the sea views! The decor is a bit dated, but the rooms are spacious and comfortable with plenty of..."
"Clean rooms, friendly staff, lovely food!..."
"second time here and just as good no complaints at all. Will be back again thanks...."
About the hotel
The Manor Hotel is a family run hotel and is in a enviable position situated on Exmouth's historic Regency Beacon. The Manor Hotel is just a few houses away from the former residence of Lady Nelson and Lady Byron. It was one of the first properties to be built on The Beacon and is in fact Exmouth's oldest hostelry dating back to the 1790's and was once visited by the composer Franz Liszt in 1840.
Just a short stroll to both the beach and the town with stunning sea views across the Exmouth bay. With the views, the history and calm location it is possible to forget how close the hotel is to the town which is bustling for shopping and accessible for the ease of walking to the seafront. The walk from the Marina to Orcombe Point is level with wonderful views towards Dawlish and Torbay. The hotel is open all year round with all the front facing bedrooms have glorious sea views or Estuary views offering tradition family hospitality with wonderful fresh home cooked food. Suitable for just a holiday, break, working away, conference or wedding.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly hotel in good location.
Excellent views, enjoyable breakfast.
Was pleasantly surprised at this stay, all was very good.