- 39 guest reviews
"Room was well equipped and decorated/furnished to a high standard. Extremely quiet , you would not have known you were above a busy restaura..."
"This is our second stay at the Huntsman in the last 12 months and we have already booked to go back in February. The staff are extremely hel..."
"The management and staff were beyond excellent. Everything really good. The only reason for the 5 on food was that the particular main cours..."
"This the second time I've stayed at The Huntsman on business and looking forward to the next. This really is a hidden gem in a beautiful Shr..."
"Wow, what an amazing find; in the country, so quiet and peaceful, but close enough to many towns, attractions and historical places of inter..."
About the hotel
The rooms we offer at The Huntsman are all double rooms with en-suite shower and views over the Wrekin. They all have a digital TV, Wi-fi & tea / coffee making facilities. Only a couple of minutes from the M54 we are well located for business in the Telford/Shrewsbury area but far enough away for couples looking for a quiet relaxing night.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:15 hours
- 25/08/2012 to 26/08/2012 - Note: On Sunday the 26th August we have a 3 piece band playing in our restaurant directly under the 3 rooms, the music will finish around midnight. The LateRooms.com rates for The Huntsman of Little Wenlock in Telford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room was well equipped and decorated/furnished to a high standard.
Extremely quiet , you would not have known you were above a busy restaurant . Food was outstanding , as was the service. Breakfast the following morning was also excellent. Nice and hot on your plate and again good quality food. We enjoyed our break .
Another excellent stay at The Huntsman
This is our second stay at the Huntsman in the last 12 months and we have already booked to go back in February.
The staff are extremely helpful and the rooms are beautiful. The food in the restaurant is fabulous and the breakfast in the morning takes some beating. This is a little hidden gem in beautiful countryside and surroundings. Definitely worth a visit.