- 32 guest reviews
"Very quiet location. Friendly, cheerful staff, nothing was too much trouble. Spotlessly clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. Excellent food...."
"A very enjoyable nights stay with excellent food...."
"We booked this just as a stopover for an early start to RAF Cosford. What a find! Definite place to return and take opportunity to savour su..."
"Third stay here as I've found it to be consistently good and excellent value for money...."
"The Huntsman was a modern comfortable and spotless clean location for an anniversary break. Staff were pleasant and helpful and the food exc..."
About the hotel
At The Huntsman we offer two double rooms and a twin room all with en-suite shower and views over the Wrekin. They all have a digital TV & tea / coffee making facilities. Only a couple of minutes from the M54 we are well located for business in the Telford/Shrewsbury area but far enough away for couples looking for a quiet relaxing night.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:15 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Huntsman of Little Wenlock
Very quiet location.
Friendly, cheerful staff, nothing was too much trouble. Spotlessly clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. Excellent food.
A very enjoyable nights stay with excellent food.