- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Just needed a bed for the weekend. Out all the time at the Vintage event. Very welcoming owner, well-appointed room, great Wi-Fi. Basic room..."
"Extremely helpful staff spotless room excellent breakfast just what we wanted...."
"Clean, comfortable, decent value for a late booking and welcoming - even did us breakfast early on a Sunday so we could eat something before..."
"Outside noise at night was an issue for me..."
"Whilst the decor was a little dated, we couldn't fault the cleanliness of the room. Breakfast was first class and the staff were very friend..."
About the hotel
This family-run guest house is situated on Morecambe’s west promenade, overlooking the splendid West End Gardens and Morecambe Bay, with the mountains of the Lake District on the horizon. Each en suite room is centrally heated and has a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee-making facilities. A generous and tasty full cooked English breakfast is included in the price.
There is a lift service to most floors and the guest house has a ramp to the entrance for wheelchair users and free private parking is available for guests’ use. The Clifton is just under an hour's drive from the stunning natural beauty of the Lake District. Manchester and Liverpool are both just over an hour away by car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Vintage Weekend at Morecambe
Just needed a bed for the weekend.
Out all the time at the Vintage event. Very welcoming owner, well-appointed room, great Wi-Fi. Basic room (with a good TV) but didn't want more. Excellent service at breakfast and good food. Will definitely stay again and recommend.
The Clifton Hotel
Extremely helpful staff spotless room excellent breakfast just what we wanted.