- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Extremely helpful staff spotless room excellent breakfast just what we wanted...."
"Clean, comfortable, decent value for a late booking and welcoming - even did us breakfast early on a Sunday so we could eat something before..."
"Outside noise at night was an issue for me..."
"Whilst the decor was a little dated, we couldn't fault the cleanliness of the room. Breakfast was first class and the staff were very friend..."
"I stayed for one night to break a long journey. I was very pleased with everything. All I wanted and more...."
About the hotel
This family-run guest house is situated on Morecambe’s west promenade, overlooking the splendid West End Gardens and Morecambe Bay, with the mountains of the Lake District on the horizon. Each en suite room is centrally heated and has a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee-making facilities. A generous and tasty full cooked English breakfast is included in the price.
There is a lift service to most floors and the guest house has a ramp to the entrance for wheelchair users and free private parking is available for guests’ use. The Clifton is just under an hour's drive from the stunning natural beauty of the Lake District. Manchester and Liverpool are both just over an hour away by car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
The Clifton Hotel
Extremely helpful staff spotless room excellent breakfast just what we wanted.
Nice place, shame about some of the other guests
Clean, comfortable, decent value for a late booking and welcoming - even did us breakfast early on a Sunday so we could eat something before our day's diving (which was appreciated).
Decent other faciities too with a bar, pool room and so on. Just unlikely for us I guess that it was a Saturday night 'over-enjoyed' by the drunken couple having an argument at 1am and the noisy (if happy) retunring Geordie's at 3am. Still, I'd stay again.